The post may contain links to Amazon or other affiliates. As an Amazon partner, I earn money on eligible purchases.
Simple dinner is my favorite, and I love casserole dishes and slow cookers. What could be better than pouring everything on a plate and ending it, right?
It feels like we were busy doing gymnastics, swimming, piano and school cooperatives, so we need simple, simple and delicious meals several times a week, and when we walk in the door, we don’t go out for dinner, waste our budget.
I love this Keto Tater Tot casserole because it only requires a small amount of ingredients and can be found in my store and freezer at any given time. I almost always cook broccoli and burgers in the fridge, cheese in the fridge, and creamy mushroom soup in the kitchen. I can quickly add this meal with these ingredients.
I love this Keto Tater Tot casserole because it only requires a small amount of ingredients and can be found in my store and freezer at any given time.
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef, cooked and drained (I used ButcherBox. Their quality is amazing)
- 2 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the cauliflower starts to brown and the cheese on top is melted.
- Begin by cooking your cauliflower rice. I use steamer bags, so I pop them n the microwave (2 bags) and cook them for the allotted time. Once they are cooked, empty the bags into a colander over the sink to drain any excess water off.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar, followed by the drained cauliflower, more salt and pepper, and finally the remaining cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch baking dish. Mix the cooked ground beef, onion, garlic, cream of mushroom soup, and salt and pepper. Spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Serving Size: 1/12th Recipe
- Calories: 170 kcal
- Fat: 10 gr
- Carbohydrates: 4 gr
- Fiber: 1 gr
- Protein: 13 gr