- 12 oz bag frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon or 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella
- 2 tsp roasted garlic powder (this is worth the investment, the flavor is amazing!)
- 2–2.5 lb cooked chicken , cubed
- 4 oz mayo
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep in the refrigerator for a day or two.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and spices and mix thoroughly. I do this first in a big metal bowl.
In the big bowl combine the cream cheese mixture you just made with the chicken, spinach, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 the bacon and mix well.
Dump into a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top
- Bake until hot about 35 minutes.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 528kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 584mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 45g
- Cholesterol: 164mg