Dinner is easier than this smoked sausage and cabbage cheese. I promise to spin a lot in your home!
- 14 oz smoked sausage, halved and sliced into half moons
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, diced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- medium head green cabbage, quartered, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted and the pan is heated, add the cabbage, bell pepper, onion garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Sauté until the vegetable are crisp tender and the cabbage is wilted. About 10 minutes.
- Mix in diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes and smoked sausage. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Transer to a large casserole dish, top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with parsley before serving.
8g net carbs per serving
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 11.75g
- Fiber: 3.75g
- Protein: 15.5g