These look overrated, and I think so. I guess you really appreciate the greatness of these cookies, you should be someone who really appreciates the difference between Butterfinger candy bars and Butterfinger hearts (or jingle bells or Easter eggs).
- 12 Butterfinger heart-shaped candies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar + additional for rolling
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg until a sticky-looking cookie dough forms.
- Scoop 1½-2 tablespoons of dough (depends on the size of your scoop) and drop the dough into a bowl of granulated sugar. Roll the dough in the sugar until completely coated and you can easily shape the dough into a ball.
- Place dough 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Unwrap the Butterfinger candies while you wait for the cookies to bake.
- Immediately press a chocolate heart into the center of each cookie after removing them from the oven.
- Let cool completely before eating.
- Serving Size: 12.0
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 23 gr
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Fat: 12 gr
- Saturated Fat: 3 gr
- Carbohydrates: 28 gr
- Fiber: 2 gr
- Protein: 6 gr
- Cholesterol: 16 mg